Language:
General » Company History

1988


Foundation of the company by a management buy-out of the ceramic department of W.C. Heraeus GmbH, Hanau together with a partner

1993 "Innovationspreis" for the ceramic water-cooling for subways: "Bavaria's most innovative medium-sized company"

1996    opening ceremony of the new company building in Bindlach (approx. 1200 m2 production area, 450 m2 administration, laboratories).

1996 Development of the AMB-technique for the inter-connection of AIN-ceramics with copper (active brazing); first applications for IGBT-modules in high speed trains

2003 Joint development of partial discharge (PD) free insulation discs
up to 10 kV

2004 Euro Industries, Colorado Springs, CO becomes our sales representative in the United States.

2005 Siemens A&D LD Best Supplier Award

09/2008 new fully automated Dorst DACS30 starts operation
2010    new building for metallization processing opened (about 350m˛)
2010 certified according to ISO 9001:2008
02/2011         3rd Peter Wolters fine grinding machine AC530 starts operation
03/2011  prototypes of SiN80 substrates available
09/2011  SiN80 substrates with AMB-copper available
11/2011  4th sintering furnace for AlN-components starts operation